10.21.2008

. it's a long one .

Alright...so finally...I get to do a long post of these guys! Meet Austin and Violet. Vi and I have known each other since forever! Our families were good friends, so we had many adventures together camping and going on family trips! We also played high school sports together, and spent many long bus rides together talking about various things (Burlington boys...HA!),  going on random road trips, etc. etc. 

Anyway...my point is....Vi is an awesome person. I have ALWAYS admired and looked up to her and I am so happy that she has found the love of her life! Austin seems like a great guy, and I'm glad they have each other!! Thanks guys for letting me shoot your engagements! I hope you love them!! 
. sorry, but this is my ALL-TIME FAVE!!! can you say GORGEOUS!!! (ps, I'm sure I will have a lot more all-time faves! :)
. just one of them smiling...lol, I swear they weren't serious all the time!



.  I dunno how I actually did this one, but I thought the edit turned out pretty cool...

. I liked this edit too...(sorry there are so many different ones. I had fun trying new things!)




. another of them happy and smiling!!!!


Love you guys!!!

PLUS!!!! See what's coming soon.....



let me know what you think! :)

5 comments:

Tina said...

ohmygosh, those are all beautiful!! You did an amazing job shooting, and an awesome job editing! They were so fun to look through!

Tina said...

Oh, and I can't wait for the bridals!! :)

Ashlie said...

You guys really did do a great job on these. I'm betting you were smiling while you were editing. Isn't that when you know it went well. ;)

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Loved the edits! These are breautiful. I love all the different faces, serious, smiling, kissing.................

The Martinez Fam said...

Wow!!  These pictures are amazing!!  You did a great job--they really look great.