11.20.2008

. brown fam .

Remember this cute little guy? Well, now you get to see where he gets his cuteness from! Meet the Brown family. I know Christina's sister Felicia (one of the nicest people I've ever met), and she referred Christina to me (and she is just as nice as her sister!) Anyway. I enjoyed this shoot and chasing little "J" all around. He wasn't as willing to do the group shots, but I think I was still able to get some good ones. Thanks for letting me do your photos!! ENJOY!


**Photographer's Choice** (I don't know how this happened. I think I got lucky to have him look back at me, but I LOVE IT!)

**Photographer's Choice** (Can I have more than 1?)




. even though "j" is looking at the camera, i love this picture .

. i think by this time little "j" was ready to go home! But, I still think it's cute .

No comments: