12.31.2008

. happy new years eve .

Crazy that it's totally the end of the year, right? Wow! This year has flown right on by! I'm excited that yet another year is coming though!

Anyway, so as I mentioned earlier, I will be making a few changes to BTA Designs. One is the pricing. There will be more options while you still get a low, low price! :) I would also like to focus a little more on designing announcements/invitations/cards/etc. I love designing, and want to do more of it. I also have a new blog in the works, that shouldn't be too much longer until it's up and running! YAY! I am also going to make an effort to make my blog a little more personal. I want you as potential clients to be able to get a feel of who I am as a photographer. I will get started with that by posting a little something personal....

I am an aunt to SEVEN adorable little rug-rats. (With two more on the way! YAY!) The most recent came in as a pair about two weeks ago. My oldest sister Shari had TWIN BOYS! Talk about a shock when we all first found out she was having twins! Sure enough, a few (lot) weeks later, we have two little boys. However, Shari, her husband and now three children don't live anywhere close to us (Georgia!) so we only get to see pictures of the cuties. What else is an aunt to do than create a tri-fold birth announcement to not only show off her adorable nephew, but to also add another design to her portfolio! Here are the little cuties and their big sister! I miss them, and I am currently taking donations to get me a flight out to Georgia to take their baby/family picturs! (hehe, jk, though it would be fun....:)

Anyway, without further ado...(Click on the image to see it bigger!)



Also, just wanted to share a sneak peek of this ADORABLE little girl...LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR!!! Oh...I'm totally obsessed with it! (Ask her mommy and daddy, I couldn't stop commenting about it!) Anyway..just one for now. More to come soon...

3 comments:

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

This baby is so adorable. You do a great job. I loved the ones on your blog and how you posted them in order of innocent to not- so innocent!! It was really funny.

Shari Davis said...

I really like those announcements. Cute!!!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

We love this announcement of Alex and Aidan and Lilli. We would love an announcement of these cuties.