12.01.2008

. just some designs .

This is what bre does in what spare time she has! :) Plus, I wanted to get some samples up of some of the other sizes of announcements and invitations I offer. So, ENJOY! And be sure to contact me for any of your designing needs!

First design is a 5x5 Tri-fold (Click to see larger)
5x7 Wide Fold (Click to see larger) Email for a price quote for this size
Next two are 5x7 single side


Designs are limitless. I will work one on one with you to create a unique design just for you. Thanks to the amazing technology called "the Internet", I am able to take orders from wherever you are in the world...so, feel free to browse around my designs site, and email me with your pictures and ideas!


**ALSO...ANYONE IN CACHE VALLEY OR WILLING TO TRAVEL TO CACHE VALLEY CLICK ON SPECIALS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO SEE WHAT GREAT DEALS I'M OFFERING! OFFER ENDS DECEMBER 31!**

No comments: