12.24.2008

. merry Christmas .

So...I've been kinda slacking on the blog, so I thought I would leave this bit of holiday cheer for now. My hubby has to work tomorrow night (sad, I know!) so I will try and get more of this shoot, plus more of the Sanders family. I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

This little guy made the funniest (CUTEST) faces! So fun...



Stay tuned for more! :)

Also, just a little thought...I got Jessie & Kelly's wedding announcements back. They are double sided, and I LOVE them!! I would HIGHLY recommend paying a little extra to get printing on the back. (It's not a lot extra. Even if you just put something simple on the back). I will post what they look like later on...And on that note. All of the 5x7 single sided announcements on my website can be changed into double sided.

No comments: