1.12.2009

Baby 'M'

This little girl was such a joy to photograph. She was about 2 weeks old when we did this shoot, and she was oh so little! I love infants! Everything about them is just so easy. This little one’s mom found me through one of her old mission companions, Violet, one of my recent brides. Not only that, but when I showed up we were discussing what other Cokeville people we both knew (Violet and I are both from Cokeville), we found at that she was actually my sisters old roommate. It’s even more funny because about a week before, my sister and I were talking and she mentioned that her roommate from last year was having a baby. Turns out Elizabeth was that roommate. How random is that? It’s always fun meeting new people and learning that we may have something in common.

Anyway, onto the adorable pictures! :)







No comments: