6.30.2009

Jenny & Daniel Wedding II | Salt Lake City, Utah

Here are a few more from Jenny & Daniel’s wedding. Oh my heck! I seriously loved all of them. It’s so fun meeting these couples so in love. I just can’t help but smile. They were so cute with one another, and though at times I had to remind them they were still on temple grounds, it was fun watching them interact..(even if it made it difficult to photograph them sometimes…see family pictures! lol) But it’s okay, they were just married. They’re in love. Nothing else exists…

Anyway, I did a few new edits just to try different things, and I really like how they turned out. And….I just noticed as I was uploading again…there were a LOT of kissy/staring into each other’s eyes…I promise I got some of them looking at the camera, I PROMISE!!! lol, these ones were just too cute! Enjoy!










Sorry about all the lovey dovey stuff…They are married though, and so in love…I think that’s why those ones are always my favorites!! But I wanted to end with some fun ones. They were not so nice with the cake…but it was  pretty funny.
 Thanks Jenny & Daniel, for letting me be a part of your special day!

No comments: