1.29.2010

Jenna & Ernie Wedding Part II | Draper, Utah

Alright! So I am SOOOOO excited to post these pictures. Jenna and I have been friends for what seems like forever. I remember back when I was a freshman, and she and our other friend Lindsay were 7th graders and we would do our track warm-ups together and laugh and giggle and talk about boys…from then on I have quite a few memories with her…volleyball trips, basketball trips, track trips, celebration, letting her and Linds drive my car under age! (YIKES!) But we had a lot of good laughs. But then I graduated, she moved, and we saw each other very little. We’d talk every now and then, and when we did it was like we were best friends again. I was so excited when she asked me to photograph her wedding! It had been a couple of years since I’d seen her last, and to see her and her new hubby walk out of the temple…SO HAPPY and in LOVE…it made me so happy for her! She’s a gorgeous bride, and I love her lots and lots!!! And you can’t really tell from the pics, but it was a bitter cold day!! But the Draper temple is GORGEOUS, and it was fun to shoot there…just wouldn’t have minded it being a little warmer so we could’ve done a few more shots! lol…ENJOY!








No comments: